Welcome to Ash Class!
Our teacher is Mrs. Clark and our teaching assistants are Mrs. Barnes and Mrs. Kemp.
Ash Class Gallery
Click on an icon to see what we've been up to in Ash Class.
We are excited about our class blog and have a few basic rules to make sure that everyone has a safe experience when online.
Please follow our blogging rules:
- Only use your first name when commenting – no surnames.
- Remember eSafety – don’t reveal any personal information.
- Write in full sentences and read your posts back carefully and check your spelling before submitting.
- Be polite – don’t post anything that could hurt anyone or that you wouldn’t be happy to say to a teacher
- Always show respect – be positive if you are going comment and always remember that the blog is an extension of our school that the rest of the world is able to see.
- All posts and comments are checked by Mrs. Clark before they are approved.
If you have any concerns when using our blogs please be sure to tell Mrs. Clark, Mrs. Kemp or your parents.
Please note that relatives who leave comments are also asked to use their first name only, or to post comments as ‘David’s Mum’ or ‘Susan's Grandfather’.